Come and Play with Us Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Annie Kubler, Caroline Formby
Part of the Discovery Flaps series
The way people live is different in many parts of the world.
This series of colourful flap books, created with and for OXFAM, depict everyday situations and help us to discover what makes us different and what binds us together.
This book shows the different games people play.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 16 pages, 16 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Child's Play International Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/10/1995
- Category: People & places (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780859537933