Sustainable Buildings and Infrastructure : Paths to the Future Paperback / softback
The second edition of Sustainable Buildings and Infrastructure continues to provide students with an introduction to the principles and practices of sustainability as they apply to the construction sector, including both buildings and infrastructure systems.
As a textbook, it is aimed at students taking courses in construction management and the built environment, but it is also designed to be a useful reference for practitioners involved in implementing sustainability in their projects or firms.
Case studies, best practices and highlights of cutting edge research are included throughout, making the book both a core reference and a practical guide.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 602 pages, 110 Line drawings, color; 239 Halftones, color; 46 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/12/2017
- Category: Environmentally-friendly architecture & design
- ISBN: 9781138672253
- Hardback from £101.65