Pediatric Secrets Mixed media product
This desktop reference consists of 121 case studies of both common and rare conditions that may be encountered in paediatric practice.
Each case contains one or more clinical photographs, a series of questions related to the image(s), and then offers a comprehensive overview of the condition, as well as appropriate diagnosis and treatment of the problem.
Pediatric Secrets includes 224 clinical, colour photographs, as well as an ancillary DVD illustrating cutaneous adverse drug reactions.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 322 pages, 224 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers
- Publication Date: 15/05/2012
- Category: Paediatric medicine
- ISBN: 9789350257753