That's My Hat! Paperback / softback
A little boy invents many stories with the help of 10 geometrical patterns.
One day, he creates a hat, but the hat flies away and is stolen by a little monkey.
He chases the hat around a pop-up city, trying desperately to get it back.
During his hunt he goes to many different stores and places (the zoo, the bakery, the hairdresser, the library...).
All images are built with these 10 geometrical patterns.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, Illustrated in colour throughout
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/09/2015
- Category: Pop-up & lift-the-flap books
- ISBN: 9780500650578