Community Resilience in Natural Disasters Hardback
Told through the voices of local community leaders, this book analyzes how communities respond to natural disasters and how outsiders contribute positively - or negatively - to their response, promoting debate on the role of aid and the media in times of crisis.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 198 pages, IX, 198 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/08/2011
- Category: Social impact of disasters
- ISBN: 9780230114289
- PDF from £55.24
- Paperback / softback from £57.45