Reporting the Holocaust in the British, Swedish and Finnish Press, 1945-50 Hardback
Part of the The Holocaust and its Contexts series
Examining how the press in Britain, Sweden and Finland responded to the Holocaust immediately after the Second World War, Holmila offers new insights into the challenge posed by the Holocaust for liberal democracies by looking at the reporting of the liberation of the camps, the Nuremberg trial and the Jewish immigration to Palestine.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 276 pages, XIII, 276 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/06/2011
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780230229778
- Paperback / softback from £48.95