Everyday Artifacts: America 1750-1850 Paperback / softback
Over 280 crisp color photos reveal artifacts of early American everyday life that were useful for surveying land, building log homes, farming the land, traveling, blacksmithing, and cabinetmaking.
From light paper ephemera such as land surveys and playing cards to heavy garden stones and Conestoga wagon components, they are pictured and explained.
This book is ideal for all those with a passion for history or a curiosity about objects used in America in the mid-eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 281 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 16/09/2009
- Category: Antiques & collectables
- ISBN: 9780764333613