Henry Tumour Paperback / softback
From the Carnegie Medal winning author of Lark, comes Henry Tumour - winner of the 2006 BookTrust Teenage Prize. It wasn't my choice: Henry was in charge. As if school bullies and his mum's tofu sandwiches weren't enough for Hector Brunty, he now has another dilemma: a talking brain tumour. Henry Tumour turns out to be the perfect alter-ego, advising Hector on haircuts, high-fashion, and tactics for snogging the best-looking girl in school, Uma Upshaw.
Controlling his speech and brain chemicals is one thing, but soon Henry Tumour is trying to make more decisions about Hector's life than he'd like. Can Hector overpower his tumour in order to get what he really wants . . . before they both go under the knife?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, Graphic novel section
- Publisher: Penguin Random House Children's UK
- Publication Date: 05/04/2007
- Category: Comic strip fiction / graphic novels
- ISBN: 9780099488231