Parkes' Occupational Lung Disorders, Fourth Edition Mixed media product
This authoritative text on occupational lung disorders builds upon the fundamentals, including clinical, epidemiological, and predictive approaches.
It discusses interstitial and malignant diseases, airways diseases, and other respiratory issues, such as diving, working at high altitudes, and abnormal sleep conditions.
It also covers related long-term conditions, such as asthma and COPD.
This edition has been completely revised and brought up to date for all physicians dealing with pulmonary disorders caused by the environment or the workplace.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 547 pages, N/A; 57 Tables, color; 154 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Apple Academic Press Inc.
- Publication Date: 21/10/2016
- Category: Respiratory medicine
- ISBN: 9781482240702