The Ceramics Design Course : Principles - Practices - Techniques Paperback / softback
Principles, practice and techniques: here is the ultimate coursebook on designing ceramics with confidence.
Focusing on design themes and principles of balance and form, it also includes instruction in studio techniques for rendering ideas a reality.
Whether the reader's aim is to create utilitarian, hard-wearing pots or decorative pieces of fine art, this unique book provides the inspiration and the skills to design ceramics with flair.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, Illustrated in colour throughout
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 11/10/2007
- Category: Industrial / commercial art & design
- ISBN: 9780500286890