Strategic Maintenance Planning Paperback / softback
Strategic Maintenance Planning deals with the concepts, principles and techniques of preventive maintenance, and shows how the complexity of maintenance strategic planning can be resolved by a systematic 'Top-Down-Bottom-Up' approach.
It explains how to establish objectives for physical assets and maintenance resources, and how to formulate an appropriate life plan for plant.
It then shows how to use the life plans to formulate a preventive maintenance schedule for the plant as a whole, along with a maintenance organization and a budget to ensure that maintenance work can be resourced. This is one of three stand-alone volumes designed to provide maintenance professionals in any sector with a better understanding of maintenance management, enabling the identification of problems and the delivery of effective solutions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, Approx. 200 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science & Technology
- Publication Date: 10/05/2006
- Category: Management of real estate, property & plant
- ISBN: 9780750669924