The Politics of International Migration Management Paperback / softback
Edited by Antoine Pecoud, Martin Geiger
Part of the Migration Minorities and Citizenship series
Throughout the world, governments and intergovernmental organizations, such as the International Organization for Migration are developing new approaches aimed at renewing migration policy-making.
This book, now in paperback, critically analyzes the actors, discourses and practices of migration management.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 305 pages, XXI, 305 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/10/2010
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9781137030238