This revised work provides a basic introduction to prints and printmaking.
It provides explanations of different techniques of printmaking and illustrates both details and whole prints to show the effects that can be achieved.
Woodcut, engraving and mezzotint are among the different processes explained and placed within an historical context.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 152 pages, 12 colour and 120 b&w illustrations
- Publisher: British Museum Press
- Publication Date: 13/05/1996
- Category: Prints & printmaking
- ISBN: 9780714126081