Zentangle Art Therapy Paperback / softback
by Anya Lothrop
Zentangle Art Therapy offers a wonderful introduction to those new to Zentangle and covers the tools required and the basic techniques to get started.
Simple patterns including baseline, fillers, ribbons and borders offer a foundation to explore more complex, three dimensional designs and ways to further enhance the readers creations using shading and colour.
The book is full of inspirational artwork to give the reader a taste of the endless possibilities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 27/08/2015
- Category: Book & paper crafts
- ISBN: 9781784941079