Postcolonialism in the Wake of the Nairobi Revolution : Ngugi Wa Thiong'o and the Idea of African Literature Hardback
This work examines both the emergence of African literature and its institutionalization within nationalist African academies.
Amoko analyzes the relationship between such institutions of literature and the processes of nationalist legitimization and between colonial and postcolonial school cultures and national cultures.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 204 pages, XI, 204 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/11/2010
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9780230105461
- Paperback / softback from £55.79