Araki Paperback / softback
Part of the Photofile series
Araki is one of four new titles being published in Autumn 2007 in Thames & Hudson's acclaimed 'Photofile' series.
Each book brings together the best work of the world's greatest photographers in an attractive format and at an easily affordable price.
Handsome and collectable, the books are printed to the highest standards.
Each one contains some sixty full-page reproductions printed in superb duotone, together with a critical introduction and a full bibliography.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 79 Halftones, duotone; 10 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/10/2007
- Category: Individual photographers
- ISBN: 9780500410912
- Hardback from £7.49
- Paperback / softback from £10.99
- Paperback from £10.99
- EPUB from £81.00