The Impact of Human Capital on Economic Growth : A Case Study in Post-Soviet Ukraine, 1989-2009 Hardback
This book presents theoretical and empirical investigation of the impact of human capital on economic growth in Ukraine during the period of 1989-2009.
It defines place and role of human capital in the process of transition from the exogenous to the endogenous forms of growth.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 207 pages, 2 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 207 p. 2 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/10/2009
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9780230618244
- Paperback / softback from £53.05