The Narrative Construction of Identities in Critical Education Hardback
Based on approaches from discourse analysis and sociolinguistics, this study proposes an analytical model focusing on the linguistic and discursive means narrators use to construct a variety of identities in everyday stories.
This model is further exploited in language teaching to cultivate students' cultural sensitivity and critical literacy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 211 pages, VIII, 211 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/11/2012
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9780230313958
- Paperback / softback from £46.65