Human Rights, Migration, and Social Conflict : Towards a Decolonized Global Justice Hardback
This book uses human rights as part of a constructivist methodology designed to establish a causal relationship between human rights violations and different types of social and political conflict in Europe and North America.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 226 pages, IX, 226 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/06/2012
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9780230339446
- PDF from £51.85
- Paperback / softback from £61.69