Transforming Classroom Culture : Inclusive Pedagogical Practices Paperback / softback
Edited by Arlene Dallalfar, Esther Kingston-Mann, Tim Sieber
Transforming Classroom Culture is an anthology of original work authored by diverse faculty who work in a variety of New England college and university settings - private and public, racially homogeneous and diverse.
The authors focus on institutional contexts that promote innovation in teaching practice, faculty identity as a resource for effective pedagogy, and dilemmas and outcomes of student-faculty engagement in the classroom.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 259 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 259 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/09/2011
- Category: Inclusive education / mainstreaming
- ISBN: 9781137575685