Materials Science In Construction: An Introduction Paperback / softback
Materials Science in Construction explains the science behind the properties and behaviour of construction's most fundamental materials (metals, cement and concrete, polymers, timber, bricks and blocks, glass and plaster).
In particular, the critical factors affecting in situ materials are examined, such as deterioration and the behaviour and durability of materials under performance.
An accessible, easy-to-follow approach makes this book ideal for all diploma and undergraduate students on construction-related courses taking a module in construction materials.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 388 pages, 39 Tables, black and white; 291 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/10/2012
- Category: Materials science
- ISBN: 9781856176880
- Hardback from £110.00
- EPUB from £44.99
- PDF from £44.99