Behind a Georgian Door : Perfect Rooms, Imperfect Lives Hardback
CHRISTMAS 2013 - Herbert Place: A lovingly restored townhouse - on the street where Elizabeth Bowen lived - becomes a testing burden for a young family after the financial crash.
GEORGE WASHINGTON'S BED - Upper Pembroke Street: A moment of crisis - and an eighteenth-century bed - bring together an unlikely group in one of Dublin's most familiar Georgian streets.
GRACE KELLY'S DRESS - Merrion Square: A famous dress, a spectacular dinner party, and a dining room of family legend and of family tragedy - on the grand Georgian square which Oscar Wilde, W.B.
Yeats, Sheridan LeFanu, and Daniel O'Connell once called home.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 130 pages, 5 black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Phaeton Publishing Limited
- Publication Date: 07/09/2016
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781908420152
- Paperback / softback from £6.25