Materials for Architects and Builders Paperback / softback
by Arthur Lyons
Materials for Architects and Builders provides a clear and concise introduction to the broad range of materials used within the construction industry and covers the essential details of their manufacture, key physical properties, specification and uses. Understanding the basics of materials is a crucial part of undergraduate and diploma construction or architecture-related courses, and this established textbook helps the reader to do just that with the help of colour photographs and clear diagrams throughout. This new sixth edition has been completely revised and updated to include the latest developments in materials research, new images, appropriate technologies and relevant legislation.
The ecological effects of building construction and lifetime use remain an important focus, and this new edition includes a wide range of energy-saving building components.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 520 pages, 125 Line drawings, color; 219 Halftones, color; 103 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Inc
- Publication Date: 06/09/2019
- Category: Architectural structure & design
- ISBN: 9780815363392
- Paperback / softback from £43.65
- Hardback from £137.79