International Relations in the Post-Industrial Era : Rephrasing the Third World Hardback
The current emphasis on the greening of the world marks a beginning of a new concern for our relationship with our planet.
This book states that we are entering into a new era - a transitional time in history in which the values of the industrial revolution are being replaced by a post-industrial consciousness.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 213 pages, VII, 213 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/05/2011
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230114579
- Paperback / softback from £52.99