Crafting & Executing Strategy: Concepts and Cases Paperback / softback
* Mainstream, balanced treatment of the latest developments in theory and practice of strategy. * Emphasis on company's strategy must be matched not only to its external market circumstances but also to its internal resources and competitive capabilities. * Improve student learning outcomes using Connect our easy-to-use homework and learning management solution that embeds learning science and award-winning adaptive tools to improve student results.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 864 pages, 73 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Publication Date: 28/01/2019
- Category: Business & management
- ISBN: 9781260565744