From the reviews: "The style of the book reflects the author's wish to assist in the effective learning of optimal control by suitable choice of topics, the mathematical level used, and by including numerous illustrated examples. . . .In my view the book suits its function and purpose, in that it gives a student a comprehensive coverage of optimal control in an easy-to-read fashion." -Measurement and Control
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 294 pages, IX, 294 p.
- Publisher: Birkhauser Verlag AG
- Publication Date: 01/03/2001
- Category: Industrial applications of scientific research & technological innovation
- ISBN: 9783764364083
- Paperback / softback from £46.05