Religion, Politics, and the Origins of Palestine Refugee Relief Hardback
This book examines the leading role of the Quaker American Friends Service Committee in the United Nations relief program for Palestine Arab refugees in 1948-1950 in the Gaza Strip.
Using archival data, oral histories, and biographical accounts, it provides a detailed look at internal decision-making in an early non-governmental organization.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 254 pages, IX, 254 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/12/2013
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137378163
- Paperback / softback from £54.55