The European Union as a Small Power : After the Post-Cold War Paperback / softback
by Asle Toje
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
The post-Cold War period is coming to an end. After a decade of foreign policy integration Europe faces multipolarity internally divided and externally weak.
Toje argues that due to the lack of a workable decision-making mechanism the EU is destined to play the limited but distinct role of a small power in global politics.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 250 pages, XIII, 250 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/06/2010
- Category: EU & European institutions
- ISBN: 9780230336780
- Hardback from £70.19
- Paperback / softback from £20.75