The Little Book of Spells : An Introduction to White Witchcraft Paperback / softback
Part of the The Little Book of series
Discover the techniques for performing white witchcraft with this beginner's guide to casting spells.
Learn the importance of the moon's cycles and ways to tap into the rhythms of the natural world, and how to source your own ingredients.
From love potions using candle magic and rituals for attracting prosperity, to charm bags for courage and incantations for lasting happiness, there is a spell for every occasion.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 20 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Summersdale Publishers
- Publication Date: 09/05/2019
- Category: Thought & practice
- ISBN: 9781786857996
- PDF from £2.24
- EPUB from £2.24