Digital Cultures and the Politics of Emotion : Feelings, Affect and Technological Change Hardback
Fifteen thought-provoking essays engage in an innovative dialogue between cultural studies of affect, feelings and emotions, and digital cultures, new media and technology.
The volume provides a fascinating dialogue that cuts across disciplines, media platforms and geographic and linguistic boundaries.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 272 pages, XIII, 272 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/03/2012
- Category: Communication studies
- ISBN: 9780230296589
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69