Memory in Play : From Aeschylus to Sam Shepard Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Theatre and Performance History series
This innovative study examines the role of memory in the history of theatre and drama.
Favorini analyzes issues of memory in self-construction, collective memory, the clash of memory and history and even explores what the work of cognitive scientists can teach us about brain function and our response to drama.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 323 pages, X, 323 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/01/2009
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230604643
- Paperback / softback from £51.39