Qualitative Methods in International Relations : A Pluralist Guide Paperback / softback
Edited by Audie Klotz, Deepa Prakash
Part of the ECPR Research Methods series
We still lack practical answers to one of the most basic questions in empirical research: How should researchers interpret meanings?
The contributors take seriously the goals of both post-modernist and positivist researchers, as they offer detailed guidance on how to apply specific tools of analysis and how to circumvent their inherent limitations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 260 pages, XII, 260 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/02/2008
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230241756