In "A Science of God?" Austin Farrer insists upon the concrete, positive, affirmative elements in the Christian faith.
Here, he counters the argument that scientific discoveries - for example, those associated with the theory of evolution - make belief in God impossible. "A Science of God?" showcases Farrer's well-deserved reputation for combining considerable scholarship with intellectual integrity.
There have been few better advocates for universal, deep-rooted, mature Christianity.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: SPCK Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/03/2009
- Category: Religion & science
- ISBN: 9780281061501