Humans and Other Life on Earth : Sharing the Planet Paperback / softback
by Ava Sawyer
Part of the Humans and Our Planet series
Humans have influenced the world around them since they first walked on Earth.
Hunting has impacted animal populations. Pollution and deforestation have affected habitats. Humans have also worked to protect the environment through reserves and breeding programmes.
In this title readers will learn about both the positive and negative impacts humans have on the biosphere.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 09/08/2018
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474743778
- Hardback from £10.99