Metamorphic Rocks Paperback / softback
by Ava Sawyer
Part of the Rocks series
Did you know rocks could go through metamorphosis? Intense heat or pressure changes the form of metamorphic rocks.
This type of rock is the oldest found on Earth. Find out where metamorphic rocks are formed, how they've impacted the planet's landscape and more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 17 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/03/2020
- Category: Nature, the natural world (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474760263
- Hardback from £10.99
- PDF from £3.15