Authoring Performance : The Director in Contemporary Theatre Hardback
Part of the What is Theatre? series
A historical, theoretical, and comparative study of the emergence of the director-as-author phenomenon, posing questions of authorship and redefining the relationship between 'playwright' and the director-playwright.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 217 pages, X, 217 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/11/2011
- Category: Theatre direction & production
- ISBN: 9780230120181
- Paperback / softback from £24.95