Curriculum, Community, and Urban School Reform Paperback / softback
by B. Franklin
Part of the Secondary Education in a Changing World series
This book asserts that efforts to reform schools, particularly urban schools, are events that engender a host of issues and conflicts that have been interpreted through the conceptual lens of community.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 254 pages, XVIII, 254 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/03/2012
- Category: Curriculum planning & development
- ISBN: 9780230338456
- PDF from £17.84
- Hardback from £89.09
- Paperback / softback from £17.59