The Death of the Comprehensive High School? : Historical, Contemporary, and Comparative Perspectives Paperback / softback
Edited by B. Franklin, Gary McCulloch
Part of the Secondary Education in a Changing World series
This groundbreaking volume considers whether the question of the high school's seeming demise is exaggerated and why it is experiencing the many problems that it does.
Essays focus on the United States, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 218 pages, VI, 218 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/03/2012
- Category: Organization & management of education
- ISBN: 9780230338463