America and the British Imaginary in Turn-of-the-Twentieth-Century Literature Hardback
by B. Miller
In an innovative reading of fin-de-siecle cultural texts, Miller argues that British representations of America, Americans, and Anglo-American relations at the turn of the twentieth century provided an important forum for cultural distinction.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 246 pages, 3 Illustrations, black and white; X, 246 p. 3 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/01/2011
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230103764
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95