Revisiting Regional Growth Dynamics in India in the Post Economic Reforms Period Hardback
by B. Misra
The post 2000 period for India has been quite eventful for Indian economy.
The Book examines the implications of growth for inequality and some of the major drivers of growth like infrastructure, health and credit.
The book discusses the key challenges as well the game changer initiatives that will shape India's growth in the medium term.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 256 pages, XXI, 256 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/10/2013
- Category: Development economics
- ISBN: 9781137303677
- Paperback / softback from £56.15