A Political History of the Two Irelands : From Partition to Peace Paperback / softback
by B. Walker
This ground-breaking political history of the two Irish States provides unique new insights into the 'Troubles' and the peace process.
It examines the impact of the fraught dynamics between the competing identities of the Nationalist-Catholic-Irish Community on the one hand and the Unionist-Protestant-British community on the other.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 254 pages, XIV, 254 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/01/2012
- Category: Peace studies & conflict resolution
- ISBN: 9780230361478
- PDF from £46.75
- Hardback from £57.45