Child Development Paperback / softback
Child Development covers all ages through adolescence, focusing on a distinct domain of developmental psychology in every chapter and emphasizing theory and research.
In order to help students think like researchers, the authors present a thematic approach that consistently ties findings to the six themes underlying the study of human development--the role of nature and nurture; the influence of sociocultural context; the active role of the child; continuous vs. stage-like development; the interaction of various domains of development; and the prominence of individual differences in development.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin
- Publication Date: 10/05/2003
- Category: Child & developmental psychology
- ISBN: 9780618358007