The Guru and the King Paperback / softback
by Bali Rai
Illustrated by Victoria (Illustrator) Maderna
Part of the White Wolves: Stories from World Religions series
Guru Hargobind and 52 princes have been unjustly imprisoned by the cruel King.
The King says he will release the Guru, but the Guru refuses to leave without the princes.
The King tells him he can take as many princes as can hold onto his clothes.
Can the Guru find a way to rescue all 52 princes? Lively retelling of the well-known Sikh tale, suitable for average ability readers at KS1. Book band: GoldIdeal for ages: 5+
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Fully illustrated in colour
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 03/01/2013
- Category: Religion & beliefs: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781408155752
- Hardback from £8.05