With step-by-step photos and instructions, this book teaches wood carvers the steps necessary to create six of Mexico's colorful, costumed wrestlers, the Lucha Libre.
The wrestlers bring a time-honored tradition to the wood carving world.
Patterns for six different wrestlers are provided, including one swinging a folding chair, plus a referee to oversee the match.
Painting instructions are given to bring these figures vibrantly to life.
A gallery provides detailed pictures of each figure from all sides, so that no detail is overlooked.
The text is provided in both English and Spanish. Carvers from the novice to the well seasoned will enjoy this book.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 250 colour photos & 7 illus
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/01/2011
- Category: Handicrafts, decorative arts & crafts
- ISBN: 9780764336041