Learn all the steps necessary to carve a lively 5-piece Mexican Mariachi band through straightforward instructions and 249 clear, color, step-by-step photos.
The caricature figure, wearing traditional attire, brings a time-honored Mexican tradition to the wood carving world.
Patterns for the five members of the Mariachi band (the trumpet player, singer, bass player, guitar player, and violin player) are provided.
Detailed painting instructions help bring the figures to life.
A gallery shows each figure individually, from all sides, so no detail is overlooked.
The instructions are provided in both English and Spanish.
This book will be a wonderful, humorous challenge for carvers of all levels of experience.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 249 color photos & 6 b/w patterns
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 31/10/2008
- Category: Carving & modelling, moulding & casting
- ISBN: 9780764331473