The Challenges of Vulnerability : In Search of Strategies for a Less Vulnerable Social Life Hardback
Proposing an aggregative conception of vulnerability, this book provides a new framework for understanding individual experience of, and resilience to, vulnerability and promotes the need to find remedies for exposure to involuntary dependence, the unsecured future and the painful past.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 263 pages, VIII, 263 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/10/2011
- Category: Social interaction
- ISBN: 9780230222748
- Paperback / softback from £56.65