Images of the Modern Vampire : The Hip and the Atavistic Paperback / softback
Edited by Barbara Brodman, James E. Doan
This book examines vampires as an international phenomenon, not restricted to the original folk character, the literary vampire, or twentieth-century film versions.
Instead, the authors reshape the legend into a post-modern image that is psychologically and socially relevant while retaining elements of folklore mixed with a hint of science fiction.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 276 pages, 2 Tables, unspecified
- Publisher: Fairleigh Dickinson University Press
- Publication Date: 26/08/2015
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781611478549