The Complete Book of Kitchen Collecting Paperback / softback
In this one volume, Barbara Mauzy covers many categories of non-electrical kitchen collectibles from the 1920s through the 1950s.
Over 1100 photographs depict the ingenuity and creativity of the makers of kitchenware during this period.
Updated values, guides to the more popular designs and colors, manufacturing information, and general tips on collecting make this the complete guide for anyone interested in the colorful and inventive gadgets, tools, and dinnerware items which can still be found today.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 1155 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/05/2004
- Category: Antiques & collectables
- ISBN: 9780764320316