Reaching and Teaching Children Exposed to Trauma Paperback / softback
As an early childhood professional, you play a key role in the early identification of maltreatment and unhealthy patterns of development.
You are also the gateway to healing. In Reaching and Teaching Children Exposed to Trauma, you will find the tools and strategies to connect with harmed children and start them on the path to healing. Award Winner! Recipient of 2016 Academics' Choice Smart Book Award
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 248 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Gryphon House,U.S.
- Publication Date: 09/03/2017
- Category: Pre-school & kindergarten
- ISBN: 9780876593509