How to Prune Trees and Shrubs Paperback / softback
In order to help readers confidently prune trees, shrubs, roses, vines, and other woody plants in their landscape, How to Prune Trees and Shrubs stresses the importance of determining the unique needs of each plant and then developing a plan before pruning it.
It helps readers develop the skill and knowledge they need, whether they're motivated gardeners tending a variety of woody plants or beginners who simply want to maintain a new landscape with as little effort as possible.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: Storey Publishing LLC
- Publication Date: 24/03/2016
- Category: Gardening: shrubs & trees
- ISBN: 9781612125800